- This blog was been created as part of the course requirements for Foundations of Digital Communications Strategy and Social Media at the University of Toronto.
- The information on this blog reflect my personal thoughts and opinions about the job hunt and my career learnings, but I do not think that all advice will apply and/or work for everyone.
- This blog contains links to other blogs, websites, photos and videos. These links have been provided as reference material and I am not responsible for the content they may contain.
- Please feel free to share links to my blog, however, please contact me if you’d like to republish my work.
- All comments will be held for approval prior to being posted in an effort to moderate appropriate comments on this blog. I will do my best to approve posts within 24 hours.
- Comments that are sexist, racist, homophobic or that otherwise take the discussion to a disrespectful place will not be posted.
- Gratuitous links to sites are viewed as spam and may result in comments being removed.
- Comments that are clearly off-topic or that promote services or products will be removed.